The State of Delaware is recognized as having a very favorable tax climate. A large number of Fortune-500 US companies have their place of incorporation in this State due to its very attractive Company law.
It has no sales tax, personal property tax, intangible tax or stock transfer tax. Additionally, no Delaware corporate income tax is assessed for income derived outside of the State of Delaware.
Advantages of registering a vessel in Delaware, USA:
- A non-US citizen may own a Delaware LLC which in turn can own a vessel registered in Delaware
- Delaware has no sales tax, personal property tax, intangible tax or stock transfer tax.
- Delaware has NO corporate income tax assessed for income derived outside of the State of Delaware.
- A Delaware LLC can protect the boat owner from personal liability that may stem from any damage that can possibly occur, whether the fault of their boat or the operators of their boat at the time.
- Sheltering a boat under a Delaware LLC also allows the owner to maintain his/her privacy. In Delaware, information about the members of an LLC is not required to be filed with the state, and is not on the public record.
- Cost of registration and incorporation of a Delaware company is inexpensive.
- Cruise in the United States (you must fly the flag of the country of the owner of the LLC)
- Fast processing time
We offer a complete Delaware registration package which includes a company formation:
- Preparing annual registration paper
- Forwarding to you for signature
- State of Delaware fees will be charged separately to your credit card
- Express shipping via Fedex or other express carrier